email@example.com +90 252 284 32 37 +90 532 676 96 04 (Chairman) +90 545 686 71 47 (PA)
The Villa consists of:
* 3 bedrooms en-suite, all with balconies
* Very spacious open-plan kitchen with full mod-cons, including - integrated dishwasher, oven/hob, microwave
* Utility room with washing machine
* Living/dining area with CD & DVD Player and TV
* Downstairs shower/cloakroom
* A large fold away cot and baby chair
* Private Swimming pool with outdoor shower and plenty of sun loungers and parasols for lazing in the sun.
The beautiful garden has fruit trees, with lemons growing in abundance, you are welcome to pick these.
Villa Ley Ley (stork) was named due to a magnificent storks nest at the bottom of the garden, you can spend hours sitting on the terrace watching the storks and their babies and the stunning views of the famous Lycian Rock Tombs beyond. The views can be captured from the private balconies of each bedroom. For the days when you just want to laze at home, you can relax and unwind by the pool, and cook on the BBQ.